§ 1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION
(1) The online service at www.cang.eco is an offer of youtiful GmbH, Hugo-Junkers Str. 7, 60386 Frankfurt am Main (hereinafter referred to as "youtiful", "youtiful/cang" or "we"). youtiful offers own brands and brands of third-party suppliers on the website www.cang.eco (hereinafter "cang marketplace"). youtiful thus provides customers (hereinafter also referred to as "participants") with the opportunity to purchase a comprehensive range of different products.
(2) youtiful/cang provides its services exclusively on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
(3) The validity of these General Terms and Conditions extends to all services offered by youtiful on this Internet site. The buyer recognizes these General Terms and Conditions as binding for him with their usage.
(4) The sale is made only to end consumers.
§ 2 REGISTRATION
(1) Registration in the online store www.cang.eco is free of charge. At our request, the user must send us a copy of his/her identity card. For admission, the user electronically fills out the registration form available on our website and sends it to us online. The data required for registration must be provided completely and truthfully. When registering, the email address and a password must be provided. The user is obliged to keep the password secret and not to disclose it to third parties under any circumstances.
(2) Apart from the declaration of agreement with the validity of these General Terms and Conditions, the registration of the user is not connected with any obligations. The user can terminate his membership at any time by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. The participation with us, does not include any purchase obligation regarding the goods offered by us.
(3) Each user may register only once with www.cang.eco and assures with the registration that he is not yet a member with us, or has deleted a previously existing account. If personal data changes, the user himself is responsible for their update. All changes can be made online.
(4) Purchasing in the online store is also possible as a non-registered user ("Guest").
§ 3 VOUCHERS
(1) The validity period and other conditions of vouchers are stated on the respective web page within our online offer and are repeated again when the voucher is sent by email.
(2) Vouchers can only be redeemed when making a purchase via our online offer. A payout of a voucher amount is excluded. Even in the event of a revocation of an order paid for with a voucher, the voucher amount will not be paid out. The customer will receive a new voucher instead.
§ 4 COINS
(1) There are two different types of coins that can be obtained through the website www.cang.eco. Gold Coins (can be redeemed when shopping on our website) and Nature Coins (can be used to support selected environmental projects).
(2) Both types of Coins can be obtained through different actions on the website and the cang App and are only credited to a registered user.
(3) Gold Coins that are not redeemed by the end of the calendar year will be exchanged for Nature Coins at a ratio of 1:10 at the beginning of the new calendar year.
(4) Nature coins must be redeemed within 12 months after they have been credited to the user. Otherwise, they will expire irrevocably.
(5) A payout of the coins credit is excluded. Also, in case of a revocation of an order paid with Coins, the Coins amount will not be paid out. Instead, the customer will receive the corresponding Gold Coins credited back to his account. In the case of this new crediting, the original expiration period according to the above section § 4.3 shall continue to apply, however, out of goodwill, at least a period of six weeks applies after the new crediting.
(6) The Coins are not transferable to third parties. Sale or exchange are also not permitted.
(7) youtiful has the right to revoke, modify or cancel coins or the rules applicable to them at any time at its sole discretion.
(8) A registered user can collect coins through various interactions and thus improve his status. A detailed overview of the statuses and the requirements can be found HERE.
§ 5 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF GOODS / CONTRACTUAL LANGUAGE
(1) The purchase of goods at youtiful/cang is electronically possible in the online store.
(2) The purchase of goods in the online store is structured as follows: The presentation of the goods on the Internet does not yet constitute a binding offer by youtiful, but merely the invitation to submit purchase offers. The customer can choose from the offer at will and put goods into the shopping cart by means of a link "INTO THE SHOPPING CART". By clicking the button, the customer is redirected to a page where he can register as a customer, if he does not yet have access data, or log in as an existing customer. For this purpose, the email address including password as well as the contact and payment data are entered. After successful registration or log-in process and confirmation of the delivery address, the ordering process is completed by pressing the button "BUY NOW". The customer can empty the shopping cart at any time by setting the number of selected products to "0". The changes can be made using the mouse and keyboard. The receipt of the order is displayed to the customer immediately after the completion of the ordering process. We store the customer’s order and the order data entered by him/her.
(3) A contract is only concluded upon a written order confirmation via e-mail by youtiful/cang.
(4) The language used for the conclusion and execution of this contract is English.
§ 6 DATA PROTECTION
§ 7 TERMS OF DELIVERY
(1) The countries supplied by us can be viewed at the following website: www.cang.eco/versandinformationen.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be from the warehouse to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(3) Delivery shall be made within 5 working days, working days being Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. The period begins with the conclusion of the contract.
§ 8 SHIPPING COSTS
The shipping costs charged by youtiful/cang can be found here: www.cang.eco/versandinformationen. If youtiful incurs additional shipping costs due to the provision of an incorrect delivery address or an incorrect addressee, these costs are to be reimbursed by the customer. This does not apply if he is not responsible for the incorrect information.
§ 9 TERMS OF PAYMENT
(1) The prices listed on the Seller's website at the time of the order shall apply. The listed prices apply exclusively to orders placed via the website.
(2) The purchase price plus shipping costs is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract without deduction. The payment of the purchase price and shipping costs is made at the option of the buyer by means of one of the payment methods displayed during the ordering process. In the case of credit card payment, the Buyer's credit card institution will be instructed to collect the invoice amount as soon as the Buyer has completed the order.
(3) All prices are to be understood as end customer prices including the statutory value added tax.
(4) If the Buyer is in default of payment, the Buyer shall be obliged to pay interest on arrears to the Seller in the amount of 5 percentage points above the respective base interest rate if the Buyer is a consumer (§ 13 BGB). If the Buyer is an entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB), § 4 para. 4 sentence 1 shall apply with the proviso that the default interest rate shall be 9 percentage points above the base interest rate.
(5) Irrespective of § 4 para. 4, the Seller shall be at liberty to prove higher damages caused by default as well as other damages.
(6) In cooperation with Adyen N.V. German Branch, Friedrichstraße 63, 10117 Berlin, Germany, we offer the following payment options. Payment shall be made to Adyen in each case.
(7) The purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. Bank transfer, Paypal and credit card are available to the customer as payment options.
§ 10 RESERVATION OF TITLE
The goods remain the property of youtiful until full payment.
§ 11 WARRANTY
With regard to the warranty, the statutory provisions shall apply unless otherwise agreed.
§ 12 CANCELLATION POLICY
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (youtiful GmbH, Hugo-Junkers Strasse 7, 60386 Frankfurt a.M., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
"(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To youtiful GmbH, Hugo-Junkers Strasse 7, 60386 Frankfurt a.M., E-Mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*)
for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Erase inapplicable sections"
§ 13 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
For damages resulting from injury to life, body or health and for claims under the Product Liability Act, the respective distributor of the product shall be liable without limitation. The same applies to other damages caused to you as a result of an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty. youtiful shall also be liable for typical contractual damages incurred by you as a result of a material breach of contract committed by youtiful, if youtiful is only guilty of slight negligence. Otherwise, liability for slight negligence is excluded. An essential contractual obligation in the aforementioned sense is an obligation which enables the fulfillment of the proper performance of the contract and the fulfillment in which you trust and may trust.
§ 14 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Mandatory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence shall remain unaffected. Contractual language is English and German.
(2) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the option of using this platform from February 15, 2016 to resolve their disputes in connection with an online order. You can reach us at the following e-mail address, among others: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status of GTC: 01.02.2021