Releaf | 9 sustainable condoms
your fair condoms
VAT included, excluding shipping
9 sensitive and vegan condoms made of natural latex in 53mm width + 9 planted trees
Releaf plants a tree for every condom in the box.
It doesn't get much more pleasant to contribute to climate protection. Releaf plants a tree for every condom. So with every letter you tear open, you can pat yourself on the back for the tree you've planted. But don't dwell on it too long. Actually, you had something else in mind, didn't you?
- 9 planted trees
- 9 condoms made of natural latex with reservoir - fair and vegan produced
- Nominal width: 53mm (EU standard)
- Wall thickness 55µm, therefore more sensitive
- With silicone based lubricant
- Individually electronically tested
- Transparent, smooth, cylindrical
- Usable until 05/2025
- Carefully tear open the packaging from the jagged edge and remove the condom. Also be careful with fingernails and sharp-edged objects (such as jewellery and body piercings), these can damage the condom.
- Hold the tip of the condom between your thumb and index finger and place the condom on the tip of your erect penis. Check that the rolling edge of the condom is on the outside, otherwise the condom is the wrong way round. If you don't recognise the rolling direction straight away, you can simply blow gently into the condom so that it unrolls a little. This makes it easier to see how to put it on the right way round.
- Roll the condom down over the erect penis as far as possible and make sure that the condom stays unrolled during intercourse.If it rolls up again during intercourse, unroll it again immediately. If it slips off completely, take a short break and put on a new one.
- As soon as possible after ejaculation and before the penis becomes flaccid, hold the condom at the base of the penis and then carefully pull the penis out. Then pull the condom off, tie it in a knot, wrap it in a paper towel and throw it in the rubbish bin (please don't throw it in the toilet - think of the environment). It is important to remember that each condom can only be used once. So if you're planning a long night, stock up accordingly.
Based on 0 reviews